The Workshop will be devoted to a thoroughly discussion of the KLOE-2 Physics program at DAPHNE, and more in general about topics related to e+e- Physics at 1 GeV c.m energy:
– CP and T violation, CPT and QM tests
– KS decays, eta decays and chiral lagrangians
– Phi decays, light hadron spectroscopy and transition form factors
– gamma-gamma Physics
– Dark force searches
– Hadronic contribution to the anomalous magnetic moment of the muon
– Low energy kaon interactions
– Future machines and new detectors
A special session on Friday 28th will be devoted to new proposals for the measurement of the hadronic contribution to the muon g-2.
The Conference will consist of plenary sessions held at the LNF Bruno Touschek
Auditorium Hall, with invited talks.